Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice♥


A Happy Winter Solstice to all...=D
End of 2011 soon...
Time waits for no man. Yea...
Is just like only a new starting of my secondary like, but it is the ending soon...
It was the end. (Sounds more accurate @@)
I were thinking of which college should go...Which course should take...
Thounsands of questions flash through my mind without any outcome..(?)
T________T



`
`
`
`
`
`

A beautiful day for me today.
I were thought of you will ruin my mood for the rest of the day.
Lucky it wasn't.
=D
Learning driving today... Quite ideal compare with last few dayss..
Tomorrow will be the last day.
Wish me luck for exam T.T
I can't deny that it's damn nervous when waiting coming of instructor.
Idiot + stupid right... Guess so...><
Sigh...


Don't tell me i'm getting fatter and fatter...
It is so hurt!!
>.<
Nevermind...Start diet right now, kay.... Satisfy? >.<


--------------------------------------

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry
It reminds me all the times.
Fail to figure out what the heck is in your mind yet.


Just for fun @.@


.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment