Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Obnoxious❤



I hate this kind of feeling.
Your words is just like thousand of arrow..
Pierce in my HEART.
Deeply n Deeply. Seriously...




I'd never never..expect All these.
It's came so sudden.
And i know..i know you kept in your heart for a long time.





What can i do.?
Can somebody tell me?  :c

You're making me bewilder. :(




I did treasure our FRIENDSHIP indeed.
I could only say:
Yes. I neglected you alot. 
And its..maybe since when i have a bf.
Right? 





I'm NOT deliberately for all these.
Trust me.










I'm SORRY.
It's really..very very sorry.


Kinds of feeling...
beyond the words that can be describe or express anymore.



I know i would NOT lost you..
BEi.❤




BEST FRIEND FOREVER.
I have always believed.
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment