Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Desperate❤


It's so hard for me to subside my anger towards you.
I'm in earnest when i said it.
I don't really want your's ifs and buts.
If you don't like it, lump it.



I hate you.
And, i love you too.

If the worst comes to the worst,
Who should i blame to..?
Silent means consent.
Do you?
Is that right?



My JiaHui n her bf keep on quarelling around trivial matters.
You're such a silly girl.
If it is me, i will surely could not stand.
Don't spoil him too much :)
It's time to give him some lesson.



Somebody is going on her vacation soon.
Must bring back yourself lar!
Enjoy yourself there :)
MuackZzz  <3




I miss my front hair so muchh! :(

But dear says,
i'm looking a small kid when having this hair style.
><









The night still young❤





No comments:

Post a Comment