Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MeRRy ChristMas❤




As usual, i went back my hometown.
 Batu Pahat.
Having barbecue at night.
 And it's caused my pimples pop out!!
=.=
Although doesn't obvious to be seen.
But it looks so...unsightly
T____T








   
    












    




       







I'll never miss a full moment.
Hmmm..it's abit ridiculous.
On the way back from hometown,
we all went for a ''rest stop''.

Then my bro said he wants to drive.
And it's without the P stickers=.=

Badly....
Police rummage.-.-
Nervous for the STOP by police!
Yea..We was stopped by them.
=.=
He says it's because of emergency lane.
My bro said he dint.
Perhaps my father did before we went for the rest stop?


Sounds unbelievable.
Cause there's a far long distance between it.
Anyhow, my bro still the disadvantage of the party!
he drived without the P stickers.= =


The policeman quite shameless.
He ask for hundred.
As the bribe money.(rasuah)
>.<
No choice for my dad to say ''NO''.
If not we must pay RM 600 for saman.
(According to the policeman.)
Hehe..




Looking forward to tomorow







No comments:

Post a Comment