Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jump for joy❤


Wootss!! 
Wonderful day for me :D
Today morning, 
i went to school to buy Form 5 new books.
Unexpectedly, there's so few of people!!
I can still remember last year crowd of people.
>.<
Maybe it's because school authority dint inform us  C:
Anyway, GOOD  la! 
No need to waste time.
haha  xD
My bro brought back my books.  :)
Cause i'm went out with dear.


Wah! 
First, we went to Tebrau Jusco.
And actually we intend to have our lunch at Johor Jaya.
Who knows both of us were such absent-minded.
=.=
Once we reached the entrance carpark,
Some ''Eh, thought we want to go JJ eat? '' came out.
>.<


No choice larrr.
Haix...Feeling bored lar Jusco.
No much thing can buy.
Dear suggested to go Giant.


Before Giant, we went to a stationary shop!
It's called what the wholesaler.
So cheap lar. 
Next time must ask dear bring me there. :)
Having said that, a faint feeling of nausea..
Something like kind of vomit spoilt my mood.
:(
I wonder what the heck it is!
Luckily it's much better afterwards.
Or else it may carried a lot of weight (influence) of my shopping mood.




Giant.
Erm...quite a long time i dint ''visit'' there already lar.
Since the opening of Tesco Seri Alam.

When i stepped into there.
Wauh!
The stalls or shop inside there making me dazzling!
The most important thing is that both us can buy clothes together  C:
Aaaaarrr! So sweet.  :D
I like it ❤
Do bring me shopping ler after u get ur salary.
hahaha!  :D
Big harvest today!  :)




Actually i did really angry with you, but i kept my temper.
Hnmm...
Never mind la. Forget it.
I know it's all Greek to you.
You won't be able to understand it.
It's okay. I know.



Anyhow, feeling so good today.
:D 
Thanks for doted me so much










It is never too late to mend.
I meant it.
=X





Countless of smile together along with you❤

No comments:

Post a Comment