Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Reminisces❤

Super 8
Exactly a nice movie.
=))
Set in 1979, "Super 8" is about a group of kids who are playing with Super 8 film when their cameras just happen to capture a train derailment in their Ohio town and "something" escaping from one of the cargo holds. The train was loaded down with top-secret materials from a closed down section of Area 51, headed for a secure facility.


--------------------------------------
The moment i went for shopping, K-box, Cinema...
You kept appeared in my mind..
You able to tumble my mind whole day...
I can never forget.
It just kept on recall back my memories...
Hmmmm...our memories maybe more suit?
...


I just feel like want to scream out
"I do not know what to do!!!!"
Why do i even being so cruel to you?
What kind of miserable feeling?!
Do you know that?
I am hoping the stone-hearted of me.
In fact, I am NOT.
Please do understand me as well.
Kay?

------------------------------------------
Passed my undang test succesfully
And is nearly lost in masai area??!!
Unbelievable.
I know= =
I am direction-less girl.
>.<



不会再有人拉起我的手
不会再有人把我牵着过马路
不会再有人两个人的电影两个人的故事
不会再有舒适的肩膀让我靠
不会再有人愿意让我咬
不会再有人像你那样和我吵
不会再有人那样宠着
不会再有温暖的怀抱
不会再有贴心的问候
不会再有人时时帮我记着月事的时候
右手很空  左手也一样
出去时  真的好不惯
该放那里好



没有想没有事
想了
想起了
怎么了
是难受了
你还好吗?


`
`
`
`
`
`


她还好。只是在习惯着。



No comments:

Post a Comment