Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blaaaahh


昨晚原本想写部落不过做功课到来已经很迟很迟了
所以忘记了><

林莹
You are such a sweet and thoughtful friend indeed. <3
Ours picture is with you !!
Please upload it asap ~.~
Actually we both also same. Like CRAZY =.=



Was having Hydraulics Experiment today.
Ermm
Its just FUN

This is just little part of photo. 
I really scared my lecture will look at me and smile like devil as like last time when in practical of NPMC =.=
Like the fun in class so much.
Three years duration of the course
It actually not that long.
Just the blink of an eye, I have been here for 3 weeks.
It is just like i just started my studiess. @@


Okay. 
I lost my way home when going back from school.
I walked from far to the bus stop(my friend saw this and text me that she never met such kind of路痴like me)
okay fine.
Just the time, i took bus.
Sleepy and hungri-ness flash through my mind and whole part of my body!!
Then i decided to take 5 mins nap in bus.
Clementi mall. okay
next station will be....
(huh.. why it doesnt look familiar at all)
After that, only my roomate told me, some bus stop at the opposite site of the bus stop that normally i take down.
OHHHHHHH
What a surprise to me.
I came here 3 weeks, i knew it just by today.
NEVERMIND. I HAD LEARNT FROM IT.
LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE ma~.~

`
`
`
`
`
I went to collect medical report for the student pass.
and when i back home, i flip through my medical report
Got what a CHINA word there.
Then i start to feel weird.
I wonder when my nasionality change China aldy..@@
CONCLUSION! I NEED TO WAKE UP MORE EARLIER BY TOMORROW!!

Friday, can you come slowly?
I dont wanna wake up 6am++.
Why change class to 8 am
TT
Haix.. 8am - 6pm
Like stay back for koko last time @@
I really hate it.
NOOOOOO I MUST LOVE IT.


`
`
`

Clementi Road has so nice scene and romantic atmosphere in the night!


我看见一个很美的地方以为是椅子便踩进去想坐时
突然觉得脚下很多水
原来里面是水来的全部!!
好彩没人认识我不然又丢脸了
吹风的感觉很凉爽
不过头发会乱
会打结
不过爽就可以了
风啊来吧~~~~尽量来~~~
我头发很亮对不对
其实我本来还想染更亮的
其实真人更亮~
敬请期待下一次^^



This is me.
Before sleep. 
I just want to get use sleep by 12 am.
The most also before 1 am.
(POSSIBLE=0.8%)
Because i'm trying every night since my secondary school.
@.@


No comments:

Post a Comment