Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Special to you=)

 

Allow me to forget about all your good(s) to me.
Just for a little while.
Sorry that i can't forget.
Those months.
My life was like hell.
You're the one who always by my side.
I'm so lucky.
Why?
Whenever i sad, there is someone comfort me.
Whenever i cry, there is someone willing to accompany me till i burst into laughter.




I will never forget.
That is beyond words can be express anymore.
What we know it should not be yet it still ever-growing.
I ignore you as i feel like dont wanna bother everyone.
I find you once i feel sad and helpless.

Sincerely, i dont wanna lose you just because im in relationship.
No doubt, you're the one mentioned above.
And i believe you will see this post for sure.


Emotions are like waves. You cant stop them, but you can pick which ones to ride.







No comments:

Post a Comment