Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sense of loss❤


Why is this point where things evolve into yet u're still holding your tongue.
You remains your frostiness towards me.
No matter how i restrained negative thoughts
it's still ever-growing...


I know you have been tolerate me over and over again..
I even making you fly off the handle.
Perhaps you lose your temper to me?


Uneasiness rushed into me from my mind.
I tried my best to ignore it.
I had my own fear to deal with...




You are not care about to retrieve the situation.
What a pity...
A klutz like me is still waiting for you...
You tumbled my mind the whole day.

I hate the feeling of waiting you.



It's such a melancholy day...without you.
I do not know what is in your mind incresing by the days..
Do you understand that kind of fear?



You won't.


What am i going to be without you.


I do not know what to do in gay abandon.
(with uncontrolled feelings and emotions)




You got your own life goals.
You don't need me to be with you anymore.
Yes, you are.
I'm no longer the most you needed.






You left before i could get out a sentence.

Love the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment