Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sense of loss❤


Why is this point where things evolve into yet u're still holding your tongue.
You remains your frostiness towards me.
No matter how i restrained negative thoughts, 
it's still ever-growing...


I know you have been tolerate me over and over again..
I even making you fly off the handle.
Perhaps you lose your temper to me?


Uneasiness rushed into me from my mind.
I tried my best to ignore it.
I had my own fear to deal with...


❤
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
❤


You are not care about to retrieve the situation.
What a pity...
A klutz like me is still waiting for you...
You tumbled my mind the whole day.

I hate the feeling of waiting you.



It's such a melancholy day...without you.
I do not know what is in your mind incresing by the days..
Do you understand that kind of fear?



You won't.


What am i going to be without you.


I do not know what to do in gay abandon.
(with uncontrolled feelings and emotions)


❤
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
♥
❤
♥
❤
♥
❤


You got your own life goals.
You don't need me to be with you anymore.
Yes, you are.
I'm no longer the most you needed.






You left before i could get out a sentence.

Love the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment