Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

STOP

I'm idiot.
STOP all these, please.
Can someone just scold me?
Failed to deal with my emotions as well.....
I hate you, so much.
I dislike you, so much.
Just for a lame reason, yea.. Ignore me, maybe better.



Whatever, whichever you done to me, i can never forget..
How much time i needed to be...
I wish this would be the LAST time.
So far, there's time between these...
I'm just a little deplorable girl.
You are just unable to deal with two or more things.
The extreme regret to be....


`
`
`
`

Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. It's simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like riding a BICYCLE...In order to keep ur balance u must keep moving...don stop...加油...

    ReplyDelete