Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Out of my mind❤



Sometimes certain things just cannot be undo.
Why don't just let me off...?
Yes, i am a bad girl as i am the one dumped you at first.
You hate me very much.
We can never be friend anymore, right?
There's answer in my mind definitely....



The video.... is touching.
Thanks for all these you have done for me.
I appreciate it.
I wonder what kind of respond you been expect from me?
I do not know what to do?
May i pretend don't know everthing?



Somebody there....
Thanks for your trust.
" Do i such kind of person?"
Hmmm...
Do you know that...I dont expect much from you
;(
苦中一点甜
You know me as well...
It touched my heart.
=(


Thanks for being so helpful to him...
You all are his brothers...
I am sure you all sure stand by his side.


By the way...
"Flirt openly"
What kind of unpleasant word?
Haixx...





Do you know that...
You're always my pistachio nut.


`
`
`
`
`

Time is good healer.

1 comment: